Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Bug Reports / [0.3.15.1] - Tracker is unable to save files
« Last Post by Threxx on November 11, 2017, 07:11:14 PM »
Saving or exporting any kind of file in the latest revision does not work; any attempts to save a file are met with no response from the program, positively or negatively.

This issue occurs if one uses 0.3.15.1, and will affect all versions of Famitracker sharing the same registry, including official builds.
Bug Reports / [Version 0.3.15.1] Hitting Transpose Song too much causes lockup.
« Last Post by omage on November 11, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
To reproduce, take a module and hit Transpose Song over and over again.

Eventually, all buttons become unresponsive and you can only exit via killing the task.
Bug Reports / Bug: Importing instruments into 0CC 0.3.15.1 crashes program.
« Last Post by Teuthida on November 09, 2017, 11:02:54 PM »
Attempting to load certain instruments into 0CC 0.3.15.1 crashes it. This happens with several instruments, one of which can be found below.

You can find two dump files created from the bug as well as one of the instruments that cause the crash here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cQ_PS6ZgLKDPXfAMav-7QB2mMGIz0IDG
Bug Reports / Bug: 0CC 0.3.15.1 heavily lags when loading samples
« Last Post by Teuthida on November 09, 2017, 10:57:44 PM »
This bug is fairly self-explanatory and can be easily replicated. Often, when you attempt to import a sample into the DPCM part, the program will freeze for a lengthy period of time before successfully importing. While not a show-stopping bug, it greatly inconveniences the user.
Bug Reports / Re: 0CC-FamiTracker 0.3.15.1 is less responsive on speed 1
« Last Post by jimbo1qaz on November 09, 2017, 09:14:54 AM »
This happens to varying extents on different songs for speeds below 6, completely freezing at 4 or below. I also get several other symptoms that appear whenever the above happens.

Eg. the flashing caret in the song name textbox fails to render. The speed changing field doesn't update immediately. Also, the "row highlight editor" on the toolbar fails to update, sometimes even when the song isn't playing.
Bug Reports / Re: Color schemes don't load correctly
« Last Post by womo on November 04, 2017, 09:30:12 AM »
There are some bugs in the color scheme import code, strings in hex value format cannot convert to an integer format directly by the std::stringstream >> operator overload.
I don't have the privilege to submit code to the repository, so I can only attach it in this post.
Bug Reports / Color schemes don't load correctly
« Last Post by soullessclover on November 01, 2017, 02:57:19 AM »
If I load a color scheme (talking about the appearance tab under Configuration) the font changes correctly but the size doesn't and every single color is black. I've tried different schemes including ones I saved - the issue's been consistent across multiple computers and versions, I just didn't think to post a bug report until now. I also noticed that when I save the color schemes they don't have a file extension by default, but when I try to load one it looks for txt files by default - not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I tried loading files both with and without the extension so it didn't seem like it.

Sorry if this is a known bug, I looked around and didn't see anything on it.

Cheers!
Bug Reports / NSF driver mistakenly enables frame IRQs
« Last Post by Karmic on October 31, 2017, 11:23:22 PM »
In the NSF driver source (in init.s), an incorrect change was made from the original FamiTracker driver:
Code: [Select]
lda #$80 ;;; ;; ;
sta $4017
lda #$00
sta $4017 ; ;; ;;; Disable frame IRQs
In actuality, having bit 6 set disables the frame IRQ, so these must be changed back to lda #$c0 and lda #$40 to be correct.
Bug Reports / 0CC-FamiTracker 0.3.15.1 is less responsive on speed 1
« Last Post by SuperFlomm on October 31, 2017, 03:28:38 AM »
On songs with speed 1 the Register State View is frozen and 0CC-FamiTracker is less responsive overall. Other speed settings don't seem to be affected.

This is a new bug in version 0.3.15.1 (maybe 0.3.15.0).
Bug Reports / Re: FDS FM breaks on NSF export
« Last Post by DeltaRazero on October 29, 2017, 06:14:37 PM »
This was on already.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5